From Official Office Management 101 Wiki
My mouse cursor doesn't show up in fullscreen mode
Try disabling pointer trails.
- Go to your Windows Control Panel and click on your Mouse Icon to bring up your "Mouse Properties" window.
- When your "Mouse Properties" window comes up, go to the "Pointer Options" tab.
- Go down to the "Visibility" section at the bottom of the window and you'll see the first option in that section that says "Display Pointer Trails".
- Uncheck the "Display Pointer Trails" option and save your changes by clicking Apply or OK.
- Open f.lux.
- On the program, go to the options by clicking on the three bars on the top left corner.
- Go down to the "Disable" section.
- With Office Management 101 open, you can choose "when using Zulu Platform x64/x86 Architecture," this will disable f.lux altogether on the game.
- Otherwise you can choose the option that most suit your needs.